Your dream wedding has been in the works for months and now it is time to order invitations. Wedding stationery gives your guests a sneak peak of what's to come. It's the first impression, the first glimpse, the first indication of the wedding style. They should express what your wedding will be like. One of the best ways to show the beauty and style of your event is to add memorable finishing touches to your stationery. Here are some of our favorite elements we love incorporating into your invitations.
1. Sparkling Swarovski Crystals We love when brides ask us to add a touch of glam to their invitations. Adding Swarovski Crystals always adds the "wow" factor and leave guests speechless! These gorgeous crystals come in many sizes and colors so you are sure to find something that enhances your design.
SHOP NOW: You can purchase Swarovski crystals in any color you'd like here.
2. Rhinestone Buttons & Buckles Bedazzling invitations with Rhinestone Buckles, Buttons, and Brooches always add the perfect touch to any elegant style. They are easy to use and look great with all colors. We occasionally experiment with different shapes and sizes and so can you! Take at look at all of the various buckles we have for sale.
SHOP NOW: You can purchase these silver double round rhinestone buckles here.
3. Dainty Lace Belly Bands Add a vintage flare to any design with our dainty lace belly bands. A few months ago, we began offering DIY materials for sale so Lace Belly Bands are actually available in our shop if you'd like to do-it-yourself! These easily stretch over any 5x7 invitation and you can finish off the look by tying a simple bow in a coordinating color.
SHOP NOW: You can purchase these white stretch lace belly bands here.
4. Hearts & Crafts This invitation is a favorite amongst brides looking for a rustic, country theme. They love the ivory lace belly wrap with the twine and kraft heart details. We use a Heart Lever Punch to achieve these heart shapes. Check out Michaels Stores if you'd like to purchase a lever punch. Different machines can achieve different shapes such as paw prints, butterflies, and other fun random shapes so have fun!
SHOP NOW: You can purchase a lever punch of your choice here.
5. Vintage Bronze Keys When it comes to any vintage style or theme, bronze keys always seal the deal! In this laser cut design, take a look at how we used shabby-chic elements such as the bronze key and raffia ribbon to tie this look together.
SHOP NOW: You can purchase this invitation here.
Did you know we have belly bands, buckles, buttons, and keys for sale? If you'd like to bedazzle your own invitations, visit our online shop and prepare to receive nothing but compliments! Also let us know if there are any other invitation elements you would like for us to offer in our shop.